A lawn that features an artificial turf opens a whole new world when it comes to outdoor activities. You don’t have to worry about overstepping and damaging the natural grass or having to re-seed any large bare spots after you’ve been playing for several hours. Artificial grass Melbourne is designed to withstand even the most intense type of activities. However, there are still some restrictions that you need to acknowledge. No product is perfect, after all. If you recklessly use your artificial turf, it will wear out faster than usual. We want you to enjoy your synthetic turf for longer. That’s why we bring you the do’s and don’ts when using your artificial grass.
The “Do” List
There are several things that you can do on your artificial turf that would cause significant damage if you’re still using natural grass. The following list below is perfect on an artificial grass lawn. However, abusing your grass may cause problems. It could potentially leave marks on your lawn, something which no one would like. You may end up messing your garden and must replace it with a new one. So, without further ado, here are the things you can do on your artificial lawn:
- Use turf paint to outline specific areas for play.
- Run, dive, and pivot. Playing hard means putting extreme pressure on your artificial grass Melbourne, which can damage grass and dig up your soil?
- Wear your everyday clothes. If there’s one thing that artificial grass is good at, it’s not staining your clothes while playing on it. It won’t cause grass or soil stains, no matter how hard you slide or land on the surface.
The “Don’t” List
In every ‘do,’ there’s always a ‘don’t.’ However, for this List, the don’ts are rather short, considering that there isn’t any downside to using artificial turf. There’s a reason why people call it the ultimate outdoor feature. Most of the don’ts on this list is common sense and self-explanatory.
- Don’t carry or wear any sharp objects when you’re playing in your artificial grass. It would include various kinds of jewellery or metal cleats.
- Don’t push sharp objects into the turf. Doing so will damage your turf or leave an undesired hole on it.
- Be careful not to let anything hot stuff fall onto your synthetic turf. You may be grilling some barbecue and accidentally dropped burning charcoal on the ground. Make sure you avoid that to prevent your synthetic grass from burning.
So, those are the do’s and don’ts that you should keep in mind when spending time on your artificial grass Melbourne. Makes sure you keep them in mind the next time you play yard football with your friends.